CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Alberta British Columbia Islet Workshop 2019
February 13-16, 2019
Silver Star Mountain Resort, British Columbia
Join diabetes researchers from across Canada for the eighth annual Alberta British Columbia Islet Workshop at Silver Star Mountain Resort. Keynote Speakers this year are Carmella Evans-Molina, from the University of Indiana School of Medicine and Jonathan Schertzer from McMaster University.
Abstract submission deadline:
- January 22, 2019 11:59 pm
Final registration deadline:
- January 29, 2019 11:59 pm
- Day 1: February 13, 20:00-22:00 Arrival – Evening welcome reception
- Day 2: February 14, 08:00-18:00 NATC Auditorium Full day of seminars
- Day 3: February 15, 08:00-18:00 NATC Auditorium Full day of seminars
- Day 4: February 16, 09:00 Good bye breakfast & Departures
Airport: Kelowna International (YLW)
SilverStar Mountain Resort www.skisilverstar.com
For accommodations contact the Silver Star reservations desk by phone 1 800 663 4431 and provide group discount code “GB” to receive 15% discount. (Note: discount code does not work for online bookings).
This meeting is made possible by continued support from the University of Alberta/Alberta Diabetes Institute/Alberta Diabetes Foundation and the University of British Columbia/BC Diabetes Research Network/Canucks for Kids Fund Childhood Diabetes Laboratories.
We look forward to seeing you at Silver Star in February!